I just wanted to put this picture on here causeI thought that it turned out so good. I couldn't believe that we were able to get a picture with all the kids looking. And the adults did good too!!! My mom took the family picture and it turned out great!!!! What a good looking family:)
Left to right:Taylee, Natalie, Cale, Dylan, Hunter,Nikki, Grandma Connie, Grandpa Doug, Mindee, Peter, Ashlyn, Ryker, Barry, Katie, and Jackson
3 comments:
I love the picture. I am very impressed that you got all of the kids looking. It is so fun to see your family. Everyone looks great. It was so good to talk to you the other day. We will definitely have to get together once you are settled in your house.
It is a great photo! I am so glad you got Jackson to Shriners and that they are helping you! Jackson is doing great! Since I first met you, he is completly different! I am really amazed by him and you!
Such a good pic! You look sooo pretty! Did you get my e-mail? I didn't hear from you.. I really had a crazy day..
anyways, I am glad to hear Jackson's visit to Schriners went well! I want to hear more about it when we talk.
Lets go to the Splash Pad in So. Ogden next week!..
Talk to you soon
Post a Comment