So on Thursday we decided to go on the Frontrunner and to the Planitarium cause Mindee's kids haven't been able to do either since they live in Arizona. Jackson had way more fun this time then he did the first time that we did it. He was also excited about riding the Trax cause he thought that it was a school bus. It was cute!!!! Anyways it was a way fun day and we loved being with all of the cousins and family. We are so blessed to have such a great family, I don't know how I got so lucky:)
Having fun on the Frontrunner
Here is Jack on Mars
There is soooo much to see at the Planitarium
Jackson was so excited to watch the balls
1 comment:
You have had such an eventful summer! I am jealous! I love that last picture! SOO cute :)
Post a Comment