Monday, July 14, 2008

.:CAMPING OUT IN STYLE:.


So on Friday night.....

It all started out by just a drive by Barry's cousin Steve's house and they were outside so we stopped to talk with them and let Jackson play with Tucker and Fisher. Then after being there for awhile Steve told us that they were going to camp out in a tent in their back yard. Then he asked us if we wanted to join them. I thought that it was a cute idea for the boys, and it is only one night of sleep---right---So the only tent that we could find was a tent that was big enough to fit Steve's tent and all of us in it, it was so funny!!! But we had a great time. I think that everyone slept awesome EXCEPT me. For some reason I was freezin'. But it was all worth it. I was sad though cause I had to leave to come home before anyone woke up so that I could go to work. It was a fun time and I would recommend to anyone to do it. The boys (big and little) loved it. Barry and I are so fortunate to have such great family. And we are so blessed to be able to be such great friends with them. So thank you Steve and Holly for letting us stay the night in your
back yard!!!!
The boys getting ready for the big camp-out
The big boys with the little boys--cute huh--
Getting the tent ready--Jackson was a big helper!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!

Our family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And I just read the post about Jackson walking that is so cool.

Megan said...

You guys are having a RAD summer!..yes..I said rad :) I love your blog, it is so fun to look at! What are you and Jackson doing tomorrow? Would you want to do Cherry Hills? Call me!

John and Charese said...

HOW FUN! Glad you enjoyed it! My boys LOVE sleeping out! I have yet to join them, so maybe next time!

Peter Lee Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time-you should come here and camp out, you definately wouldn't get too cold!