
Yesturday we had a way fun day at
Cherry Hill with some friends. My great friend Megan had some free tickets from her mom for us to go. I was so glad that she invited us. We also went with her friend Elise and her little girl Avia. Jackson, Bentley, and Avia had a lot of fun, but I think that Megan, Elise, andI may have had even more fun going down the big tub slide gettting
SOAKED!!!! It was fun and not too hot. Until we left and then for the only ten minutes that I was in the sun I got
FRIED!!!! But we had a blast with eachother and thank you Megan for inviting us to come with you, we always seem to have a lot of fun with you and cute little Bentley:)
5 comments:
How fun. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer.
GOOD TIMES! Sorry my little Bentley was a STINK! Oh well, what do ya do? :) Hey, will you e-mail me your address? meganwhitear@yahoo.com THANKS! :O)
P.s..didn't realize how pregos i looked! Especially next to YOU!
That was SO much fun, wasn't it?? Hey, I was wondering if maybe you could get copies of those cute photos you got of Aiva and give them to Megan the next time you see her so she can give them to me???? I hardly got any photos. :( Let me know how much it cost and I'll pay you back!
Hey Katie - I love your swimsuit, and have been looking for one FOREVER that's like that. Where'd you get it????
Post a Comment