What a fun day we had!!!!
I hope that you all had a great fourth also. We had so much fun that day. For me the day started at 6:45am. My mom, sisters, and me ran a 5K in Layton. It was so awesome( My mom hasn't sent me the pictures from it yet, but when she does I'll post them). It was so much fun to do that as a family. I was actually very proud of how we all finished!!! Good job you guys;) I was able to beat my last time by a whole minute, I was pretty excited. After the race we were able to hang out with Mindee, Peter, Ashlyn, and Ryker before they left to go back home. Mindee was so cute and she bought all of the kids toys to play with. Jackson especially loved the big balloon that you can hit and it won't pop. Then we had to say our good-byes. I HATE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHNG. I honestly can't even describe how sad I get when I have to leave Min and her kids. I think that I cried all of the way home:( Well hopefully we will get to see them again soon.
After we sad good-bye to Min and her family we got to go say hi to my sweet sis-in-law
Shannon!!!! I was so happy to see her. It has been too long since her last visit. Jackson was so excited to see his Aunt Shani, I think it is cause she absolutely spoils him. But I love it!!!! Anyways we were able to have a cook-out and then we did some fireworks. Jackson loved the snaps and snakes.
On Monday there was an exciting thing that happened. I think that Jack was trying to show off for his Aunt, but he walked about 7 steps. Pretty cool huh????? I know that he still has a long way to go but we were so happy to all be able to see him do this!
Now we don't know what to do with our day cause everyone is gone, but we miss all of you and love you so much. Shannon take care of yourself and please always remember that I am here for you and that I love you with all of my heart.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great 4th. That is awesome that Jackson took some steps. If that is Mindy's little girl with Jackson in the pictures, she looks just like her mom! You will have to tell your mom and dad hello for me. What are Kale (spelling doesn't look right) & Nikki up to?
Post a Comment