I got this off of my friends blog I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. So hopefully you play along cause it will be way FUN!!!!!
--THE RULES--
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
PRETTY FUN HUH---HOPEFULLY YOU PLAY:)
8 comments:
Great memory I have is when we went camping to Barry's families property. Our kids were so little we had so fun talks around the fire.
Dinosaur Park last year with our cute one year olds! :) so fun..Lets do that this year!
A hilarious memory I have of you was when you were in high school and you were at a guys house you weren't suppose to be, so we followed you and we stole your car away! LOL!
I remember the first time I saw you a few months after you had Jackson and I had come visit Kris and John. You walked into the door with the baby and I remember thinking that you had changed so much since I had seen you last. It must have been the first time I realized motherwood changes people so much. You looked great with that little one in your arms ;-)
PS: I think I am now shooting to visit Utah begininng of November. Hopefully this one won't fall through.
I remember the first time I saw you a few months after you had Jackson and I had come visit Kris and John. You walked into the door with the baby and I remember thinking that you had changed so much since I had seen you last. It must have been the first time I realized motherwood changes people so much. You looked great with that little one in your arms ;-)
PS: I think I am now shooting to visit Utah begininng of November. Hopefully this one won't fall through.
I remember the first time I saw you a few months after you had Jackson and I had come visit Kris and John. You walked into the door with the baby and I remember thinking that you had changed so much since I had seen you last. It must have been the first time I realized motherwood changes people so much. You looked great with that little one in your arms ;-)
PS: I think I am now shooting to visit Utah begininng of November. Hopefully this one won't fall through.
It's a not so recent memory, but I'd have to say, having you there during my session...and the discussion that we had afterward... Having you see into why I am who I am, and a side of me that virtually nobody has seen, even myself, that meant a lot..and I wouldn't have had any other person in the room but you! What an amazing experience! One that I will always cherish! Love you!
I don't know if it is much of a memory, but I remember when I met you I thought, How in the heck did Barry get such a cute girl to say she would marry him! I am just kidding Barry, I love ya! Katie you are so much fun and all of my memories with you are good!!!!!
Post a Comment