So everyone has asked what our new house looks like, so I decided that I would go over there and take a picture so that everyone could see it. I wish that I could get some pics of the inside, but we can't get in yet so I will have to put some on when we move in. We are hoping to close on the 29th of this month and be fully moved in before Aug 1. So until then we will just be praying that everything will work out. We are so excited to be able to have our own house!!!!! Just to let you know it has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a full unfinished basement, a fully vinyl fenced yard, and the most important thing of all it has a jetted tub in the master bath---YEAH---The house is still in Morgan off Young Street, so it is about 1 mile from where we live now. We will be in a different ward though, and so that will be kind of exciting to get to know new people. So when we get in we will have to have a big bar-b-que so everyone can come see it:)
7 comments:
That is awesome that you are getting a house. It will be so nice and I am sure you will love it. And the nice thing is that the yard is all in...I am really dreading putting ours in again. Congrats on your new house! I hope it all goes well for you guys.
Cute house-I love it. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys. Keep us updated.
That is a really nice house. I bet you can't wait.
I love it! Looks huge..Wish I had it ;-), but no such thing in the city though. I'll have to wait till I finally make myself move the burbs for some quite life.
Congrats on your new home!
It looks like such a nice house! What a change from apartment life! I bet you can hardly wait. Congratulations!
I LOVE it!!! It is so perfect. I can't wait for you to move in!
How exciting for you guys- I didn't know you were trying to find a house! I'm so jealous that you'll have a yard for Jackson to play in. Good luck with closing/moving in - What a cute house!
Post a Comment