So on Saturday we decided to have a bar-b-que at my mom's house with all of the family there. The cousins had so much fun together. Grandma brought out the slip-n-slide and had a swimming pool out. The kids had a blast. Jackson was so fun to watch go down the slip-n-slide cause he would crawl half way down and then fall on his stomach and then pull himself to the end, it wa so funny to watch!!!!!!
After we ate dinner we went over to my mom's neighbors house and swam in her big swimming pool. It was so funny cause Barry didn't have his swimsuit but he really wanted to get into the pool with Jack and so he took his shirt off and jumped in(how adverturous). It was awesome. It was fun cause the pool has a slide and Jackson was brave enough to slide down it and Barry would catch him. I love watching Jackson so these things, he is just getting so grown up.
When we got home it was so cute cause Barry and Jackson had a daddy-son camp out in the living room. Jackson was way excited. When we put him to bed we always say our prayers and then Jackson always asks Barry to sleep with him, the fact that he got to finally sleep with his daddy was awesome. They stayed up until midnight watching Dora and Diego, then they feel asleep. What a great dad!!!! I love Barry so much. It is so fun to watch him and Jackson be BEST BUDS:)
7 comments:
I don't think that I can say it enough...but he is seriously the cutest kid!! And Barry is such a good daddy!! I don't think that I can get there soon enough, I swear!! Can't wait to see you guys!! Love you soooo much!
Looks like a lot of fun I will have to try a slip and slide with Kaleb and see what he thinks of it. I love the picture of their little sleep over in the front room. I remember Alan did that with Kaleb but they slept in Kaleb's tent and watched hunting all night, Kaleb was in heaven.
What a fun idea, maybe this week, we will have a slumber party in the family room! :)
That is so cute! you guys looked like you had fun!!
Hey Katie!! I happened to come across your blog and was so excited to find you!! Your little guy is getting so big and is so handsome. I am so glad to see that your little family is doing well. I will have to add you to our blog so we can keep in touch! Good to "see" you!!
SO FUN! Jackson looks so cute! I love how he went down the slip-n-slide! Looks like you are having a great summer!
You are such a good blogger-you are on top of everything! We had so much fun with you. So proud of Jackson and all that he did with us-he is such a good little boy and he is doing so many new things all the time. We love you and thanks for EVERYTHING-words can't express how thankful I am for all you did for us while we were there.
Post a Comment