So my boss Joe Hopkin got this great idea to have everyone in the office run the Gerald Anderson 5K in Morgan. At first I thought that it was a great idea(but at that point I don't think that I had really thought about it). As the day of the day of the race came I had a pulled leg muscle and I was still a little sick. I started to think twice about what I was doing. Well anyways I ran the race and I finshed!!!! And I also met my goal to not stop jogging. I am not sure yet what my exact time was cause I didn't know that we were supposed to look up at our time at the finished line(I was just worried about getting acrossed it), but my time was somewhere inbetween 30 and 31mins. I am so happy that Joe got us all to run. It was a fun experience and it ended up being not as hard as I thought. And I was also very proud of the other girls in the office that ran it with me. So thank you Joe for sharing your love of running with us. Maybe some day I will feel that runners high everyone talks about:-) It was a great race and for a good cause!
6 comments:
WOW good job Katie there is no way I would have ever been able to do that.
You and Barry better come camping with us sometime this summer.
Good job Katie! Next year, you'll be able to run the Wasatch Back with us!
Great job! Now stretch out, take a couple ibuprofen, and run with me on the 4th cuz I am signing you up no matter what!
WAY TO GO! Of course you finished, you have been working hard! I on the other hand would have died. SO GOOD JOB!
wow! 30 Min is a great time...I did the Sharmok Shuffle,which is a spring 5K in Chicago and I could not do better than 45 min..My freinds was within the first 200 among 7000 participants with 32 min. So I would say that you are a runner.. Good for you..
Also,good to hear all those good things about Jackson..I always remember him...Kris tells me about him. He is such a trooper!
Lot't of love,
Valeria
I missed out :(
Post a Comment