
Well we got a call the other day telling us that Jackson got accepted into Schriners Hospital. What a relief that is. They will be able to provide Jackson with intense physical and occupational therapy. And also provide him with any kind of braces or orthopedic things that he might need. And all the cost is covered by Schriners, which is a relief in itself. I haven't made an appointment yet, but when I do the first thing that they will do is evaluate him to see how much therapy he will need. We will have to drive down to SLC for all of his visits, but at least I have wonderful support by my mom and she is willing to go down there whenever I need her. It is such a major relief to have such a great mother and mother-in-law to help me with what I need. So thank you for all that you do. We love you:-)
I will make sure and let you all know how Jacksons first visit goes!!!!
3 comments:
I'm sooooo happy to hear that he got into Shriner's!! He's doing so good! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!! Love you guys!!
YEAH! I am so excited for you! I am sure they will take great care of you and Jackson. I drive to SL quite often, it isn't bad. GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you need anything!
The boys loved looking at pictures of Jackson. We are so thrilled that we finally have an answer the all the questions for Jackson. Shriners is definately the icing on the cake!
Post a Comment