I just thought that I would let you know that we got Jackson's blood work results back to see if he had a hereditary type of ataxia. The results showed that he didn't have that type. So that is good news!!! But we are still on a search to see exactly what type he has. We are going to still see a genetic specialist to cover all of our grounds. At this point though I am just going to take it one day at a time. And I am so grateful for all that my perfect son can do. He is so smart and happy, and he loves me--WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR--
We still are waiting to see if he gets into Schriners hospital. Until then we will continue therapy and walking with his walker as much as we can. We do also have one more stop that we have to make at the eye doctor, but I think that I will wait a little longer before we try that battle:-) I will keep you updated!!!!!!!

4 comments:
That is really good news. You guys are such good parents you are doing everything you can to help him out I am very proud of you guys.
That is awesome that Jackson's ataxia is not a hereditary type. What a relief for you guys!! He is such a cute little guy with an adorable personality. We also can't wait until Jackson can walk and run but know it will be on his own time frame...hopefully soon!
He is such s cute little stink! I can't believe he came from Barry. Just Kidding! Jackson needs to come and play someday. Him and Kenzie loved the frozen grapes I gave them the other day!
WOW! You are so strong! I am so happy you got some good news, and I hope that streak continues!
As for aerobics, I think I am done for the summer, that is way too early for me! :)
Post a Comment