Monday, May 19, 2008

JACKSON'S BEST FRIENDS AT GRANDMAS HOUSE



Last Friday Jackson's "Grandma Connie" watched him and they had such a fun day. I thought that this picture was so cute cause Jackson absolutely loves Shad and Lucy. He is so funny to watch with them cause he totally thinks that he is the boss of them, but he also loves to play with them.





Then his Grandma took him to the Layton park to feed the ducks. She said that he had a lot of fun walking all around the park--I felt bad for her though cause her back had to of killed her with helping him walk that much---But I look at these pictures and can not believe how tall and big Jackson has gotten. It always seems like he is just my baby, but when I look at pictures of him like this it kind of hits me and I realize that he is getting big!!!!!



I am so glad that Jackson has such great Grandparents that love him so much and play with him. It makes you feel so good as a parent to know that your kid is loved. So thank you to all of you that love Jackson and help encourage him!!!!!! I truley means a lot to me:-)

4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

I read your comment on my blog and I couldn't figure out who you were, but that is all taken care of now. Thanks for your sweet words. I know you know how hard it is to have such a challenge in your life but I know if we stay close to the savior everything will work out. I hope you are feeling better and I didn't hurt you more today.

Peter Lee Family said...

Looks, like they had a great time, I am jealous- I miss Layton park days. Can't wait to see you guys.

Our family said...

I know it is sad how time flys. OUr kids are getting so big you really do need to enjoy every second with them because when they become teens you know they will not want us to hang out with them anymore :(.

.:shannon:. said...

I don't think that that kid can get any cuter!!! I miss him oh so much!!! I'm counting down the days!!!
Beijosssss!!
Shanni