
On Thursday Jackson was able to have some friends come over and play. He got to play with Bentley all morning and Talmadge also came and played. And then that night Cameron and Tammy went out for their anniversary (HAPPY ANNIVERSARY) and so Talmadge got to play at our house that night. Jackson absolutely loves to play with his friends and he had so much fun doing it. They all especially loved play with Jacksons new train that he got for being such a big boy at the Doctors office.
We are all going to be in trouble when they are all grown up--little trouble makers:-)
They had a ton of fun watching Alvin and the Chipmonks and dancing to the music. They are just so funny:-)For those that don't know we took Jackson down to a Developmental Pediactic Specialist her name was Dr. Lisa Samsong-Fang---or as Jackson called her "Dr. Lisa". She was super nice and very helpfull. She is going to try and get Jackson into Schriners Hospital. It is a great nonprofitable orthopedic hospital in SLC. She also explained to us that Jackson has Ataxia, and that is a diagnosis that we can use to get Jackson covered for any help that we need. She was very positive and hopefull for Jackson. The first thing that she said when she walked into the door was "you know Jackson is going to walk don't you?" And even though I have all the faith in the world that he will walk it just felt good to finally hear a Doctor be positive. After Jackson's appointment with Dr. Lisa we had to go over to Primary Childrens to have some blood work done on Jackson to see if what he has is something that is heriditary or not (I can't remember what the name of it is). We haven't got the results back yet but when I do I will let you know. So since Jackson was such a Big Boy I decided that he needed a reward so I got him his train. And what a reward it was HE LOVES IT!!!! Well sorry this was long but I had a lot to tell you about. Thanks again for all your prayers for Jackson:-) I don't know where we would be without them.
What a cute kid!!!!!!





5 comments:
I bet you guys are so happy that you finally found a doctor you like I know he will walk soon I can't believe that picture of him dancing look how close he is. He is such a happy kid I love seeing his pictures of his big smile.
Hey Katie, I got your blog site, off of Holly's~ I haven't talked with ya forever since I have been slacking with Aerobics!EEEK! I am so glad Jackson is doing so well, and you found a Dr. that is willing to help. He is such a cute kid! If it is ok, I am going to add you to my blog, so I can check on ya??!!
He is such a cute kid. It was fun to see him playing with his friends. Jackson and Ryker might have to fight over that train when we come!!! Love you.
I bet it is so nice to finally have a diagonis so other "professionals" don't think you are a paranoid family. We are glad he is doing well!
We've got some cute kiddos! Thank you SOO much for watching him that day!! You are the best! I am sorry I couldn't watch Jackson today, I think the sick fairy has visited enough for the WHOLE year! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment