
Jackson and I went to Mesa, Arizona for a week. We went with my mom to go and see Mindee, Peter, Ashlyn and Ryker. It was a blast. We had so much fun everyday that we were there. It was a lot of fun for Jackson to play with his cousins that he hadn't seen for a long time. Even though Jackson loved Ryker's train a little too much and it caused a little conflict they still had a blast playing together. Even though Jackson and I missed Barry all week, it was still nice to be able to see family. It was really fun to see how Mindee's family has adjusted to Mesa. They have so many friends. Mindee has a lot of friens that she likes to work out with. Peter seems to be enjoying his church callings and playing softball on Thursday nights. And the kids seem to have a few friends to play with of ther own. I was so glad to see how happy they are. I definatley did shed a few tears when we had to leave. I just felt like I was leaving something so important behind(and I was). Hopefully we will get to see them again in June if they come down to Utah.

It was so amazing to see how grown up Ashlyn and Ryker were. I could not believe just how smart Ashlyn is. I was able to go with Mindee and take her to her preschool at the first of the week. She loves going and she has learned so much. Ashlyn is such a sweet girl, it was just so much fun to play with her and she how cute she was to Jackson.

Ryker is a little ball of fire. I had so much fun having numerous conversations with him. He is just so smart, but sometimes that gets him into trouble:-) Ryker is also a little comedian, he loves to make you laugh, and needless to say I laughed at him a lot. Jackson loved having a play mate all day long, and Ryker was such a good buddy to him.
It was so nice to be able to see Mindee. I didn't realize how much I missed her. She was such an awesome hostess. She made my meals, did my laundry, and took me wherever I wanted to go. She even had me run 4 miles. I love my sis so much leaving her and her family was harder than I thought that it was going to be. It is so amazing how distant you can be when you are younger. I don't think that I hardly knew her growing up, and now I feel like we are best friends. I love her so much.
Peter is also doing awesome. Getting the chance to hang out with him is always fun. The last night that I was there we played guitar hero until 12:30 in the morning. I thought that I was pretty good until I played with him!!!! It was a lot of fun.
We were able to do a lot of things while we were there some of the things that we did included---going to the train park(the kids had a blast)--we went swimming a couple of times at Mindee's pool (the weather there was 99 degrees, while it was snowing in Utah)--Mindee my mom and I ate at The Cheesecake Factory(YUM) and watched Baby Mamma(HILARIOUS) while Peter watched the kids(and he did awesome, all the kids were dead asleep when we got home). We also had a bar-b-que at Aunt Kathy's. We really had a lot of fun on this trip and that is why I wrote so much is cause I had a lot to talk about. I hope that you enjoy my slideshow of the trip cause we had a lot of fun and this way we can show you some of what we did:-)
2 comments:
Kate-so cute. Your are so nice to say something about all of us. It ALMOST made me cry-but you know how I am! Hopefully we can see you in a few weeks to come. Love you.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. It sucks when your family lives so far away I hate it.
Post a Comment