So we decided to try out the new Frontrunner cause Jackson loves trains. And at first Jackson really didn't like it cause it was something new. But as we rode it for a little bit longer he loved it. Especially on the ride back from SLC he had a blast. I highly recommend taking your kids on it if they like trains. It took us about 1hr to get to SLC, but it really didn't seem that long. When we got to SLC we decided to walk over to the Gateway and have some lunch.
We ate at Costa Vida(yummy). Then we played at the arcades, Jackson loved sitting on Barry's lap and racing. Then after that we went over to the planitarium. That was way cool. Jackson loved looking at the rotating earth and moon. I highly recommend taking your kids here also if you are at the Gateway. Oh and I can't leave out that we also say Deron Williams of the JAZZ driving down at the Gateway in a brand new Ashton Martin (it was sweet). So needless to say we had a blast yesturday out in the nice weather---it sure beat staying home!!!!!!


3 comments:
Sounds like fun!!! I wish I was more adventurous, trains make me a little sick...especially pregnant! But one of these days... Jackson looks like he was having a blast:)
Looks like you guys had fun, we will have to try it one day while we are there. Tell Jackosn hi from us.
SO cute! We need to get out and something fun like that! What a good mom you are! Hey, what's the place called to got your template? I want to get a cute one finally!
Post a Comment