Tuesday, August 5, 2008
.:WE ARE ALL MOVED IN:.
Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I have been so busy with trying to move. We finally closed on Friday and got everything moved in on Saturday. I went so fast cause we had a lot of help. So thank you to everyone that helped us out. I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE my house. It is so dang cute!!!! I am excited to be able to decorate it--but I might need some volunteers to help me cause I don't think that part of my brain developed:( We are going to have to paint the whole house so that will be a little time consuming, but lets face it I have all the time in the world now!!!! I will post some more pictures when we get the computer set up and running. And we love having visitors to show our house off. Thanks again for all that helped us during this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Katie! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see your new crib..haha anyways, what are you doing today?? I have Aiva..but I was thinking if you will be home, we could cruise up and get a TOUR :O) Call me if you have time
I would be more then happy to come and help you paint. I still owe you one for helping me paint Kaleb's room. I can't wait to see your place I bet you guys are so happy to have your own place.
Congrats Katie!! That is SUPER exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your newly painted/decorated home!
Post a Comment