The day is finally here and I got to dress Jackson up for his 1st Halloween party of the year!!!!! I get so excited to see how he will look when I get him all dressed up. He was such a cute little vampire---he thinks he is a bat----or Dracula---WHATEVER he is it is cute. His 1st party was at his Occupation therapy group. It was fun for him, then we went over to the Library in Morgan and they have story time and then they get to have a parade. Everyone thought that he was so cute. It was so much fun to see him walk around in his walker. He loved saying "trick-or-treat" and was so good to say "thank you". After that we went to get some pizza at Deb's---YUMMY---then we were off for a trip to Grandpa's work. What a fun day, we still have a party at Grandma's house, so I will probably have more pictures as are fun Halloween continues!!!
6 comments:
LOok at him I love his costume so cute.
That is the cutest costume~you are creative!
That costume is awesome! He makes a GREAT vampire!...or dracula...or bat :) Except for that last picture he looks WAY TOO SWEET to be dracula! Sounds like you guys had such a fun night! And the fun continues ToNiGhT! HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!
I love the costume Kate! It turned out so cute!! He looks darling. So I decided that no matter what - we are going to get together for our birthdays' for lunch or something. Who knows if we will be able together before that with all of the holidays coming up, so mark your calendar for our birthday lunch!! :)
I love the costume Kate! It turned out so cute!! He looks darling. So I decided that no matter what - we are going to get together for our birthdays' for lunch or something. Who knows if we will be able together before that with all of the holidays coming up, so mark your calendar for our birthday lunch!! :)
Sorry I don't know why it posted twice and I don't know how to delete it! :)
Post a Comment