Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well we had another fun day at the pumpkin patch. We weren't going to go at first since we had already been. But Jackson really wanted to go with his cousin Talmadge--after all they are best buddies--Anyways we had a really fun time. I had a lot of pictures so I decided that I would just do a slide show. I wish that all of Jackson't cousins that lived far away could have been there. We really miss you all so much!!!!!!
----------------------.:NEW SLIDE:.------------------------
I had to put this picture on here cause Jackson wanted me to take a picture of his new slide. FUNNY STORY----Janelle is the hygenist that I work with, she was so nice and gave us this slide for free. When we put it into the back of the truck we both came to the conclusion that it would be safe to drive home on the freeway. We needless to say we were wrong!!!!!! Once I hit a 65MPH it went flying. I thought for sure it would be broken, but man that little tikes stuff is tuff. It has a couple of scraps but other than that it is in perfect condition--I hope that it had a fun flight--Jackson has had a blast with it.....so thank you Fower's we love fun and free, cause we definately need it:)

2 comments:

Our family said...

Looks like you guys had fun again at the pumpkin patch. What one do you go to??? That is to funny about the slide. That is a really nice slide that is nice of your friend to give it to you.

Peter Lee Family said...

I am ticked off-that is the background i wanted but there wasn't a link to it the other day. Man you guys are good at losing things out of the car on the freeway! LOL! Once again Jackson looks so cute and looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.