I love love love the fall.....
On Monday Jackson's grandma Sommers invited Jackson over to her house to play in the leaves. Jackson was so excited and had soooo much fun. He would help her rake up the leaves, then she would throw him into the pile of leaves, then he would help her put them into the wheelbarrel, and then Grandma would put him up on the wheelbarrel and give him a fun ride to the garden. He loved it. I honestly don't know where his Grandma gets all of her energy. Jackson is such a lucky little boy, cause he has two wonderful Grandmas that play and laugh with him all of the time. It is so nice to have someone else who can play with him and give me a break. So Thank You!!!!!!
6 comments:
How cute and fun. It is funny to see you guys all bundled up like it is cold outside or something!
You are so lucky to have Kris around. She is so awesome! See you soon, I'll be there in 3 weeks!
What a cute boy Jackson is He has grown up so much! I am jealous I don't have near that many leaves to play in with the kids. Hey your invited to our house anytime!
Those pics are soo cute! He does have two awesome grandmas! Lucky kiddo! He looks so bIg!
hey Jackson is doing my favorite thing in the fall. I will never let my mom cut down those trees.
The boys love looking Jackson. Love ya
I love the pictures of you and Jackson in the leaves. He looks all grown up. Your table is very cute too!
Post a Comment