Wednesday, October 22, 2008

.:AFTER A LONG DAY:.

This never happens.....
Jackson is just not the kind of kid that falls asleep anywhere but his bed. But the other night he was just so tired. He didn't have a nap all day--he usually takes one 3 hour nap--and he was playing pretty hard. So at about 7:00 I asked if he wanted to read a book. So we got out his Halloween book and I read it about 10 times. Then I had to do something in the kitchen so I left him on the couch. I was only gone for about 3 mins. when I came back and saw this. What a sweet kid!!!!!


This is some of what Jackson was doing to be so tired that day. His new thing is to get his stool and put it but the couch so that he can climb on it and than stand up "so big" and fall off. What it would be like to be 2 1/2 again!!!!!! Life is just so simple!!!!!

2 comments:

Our family said...

That is funny that is how Kaleb is he never falls asleep anywhere but his bed. But while we were in Disneyworld we went to eat dinner. While he was eating he almost fell asleep in his food then he just laid on Carrie and fell asleep.

John and Charese said...

AHHH! He is so sweet! I kind of like it when they don't nap and then crash at the end of the night! That means they have played hard, and had a good day! Sleeping pictures are my favorite. They look so sweet!