Monday, November 3, 2008

.:HALLOWEEN:.



Well we definately had a crazy Halloween. It started off by having a way fun Halloween Eve. At our party on Thursday we got to carve and paint our pumpkins. Jackson had so much fun painting his own pumpkin. Then on Halloween in was quiet an eventful day. We decided that we would go around a trick-or-treat to the businesses, it was pretty fun except for the fact that Jackson was getting frustrated cause he wanted to walk around like all of the other kids. I felt bad. So when we got to Jubilee i decided that i would let him walk with his walker inside the grocery store----that was the wrong decision----when we were walking into the store we ran into some of Barry's friends and when I turned around to talk to them Jackson's walker hit a bump and he feel over on the asphalt right on his face. Needless to say my worse nightmare happened--Jackson chipped his front tooth. It was so sad, he had a bloody nose and mouth(he was a real Dracula). I was sick. But oh well I guess that it could be worse. And I am taking Jackson to the dentist on Tues. to see if we can get it fixed.
BEFORE--so cute:)
AFTER--so sad:(
Well Anyways....with that aside we still had a fun Halloween. Jackson's grandma "Connie" and grandpa "Douggie" came up to see him. After that we were able to go trick-or-treating. He had a blast. He would take the candy and then shut the peoples door so that he could hurry to the next door. It was fun to go with him. Maybe next year Halloween will be a little better. Cause as of right now we are shooting for 2 of 2 halloween's were Jackson has gotten hurt. It must be a curse. I hope that you all had a fun halloween!!!!!
Painting pumpkins

Brfore we went to the businesses

Grandma "Connie" and Grandpa "Douggie"

Look at all that candy





4 comments:

Francis Family said...

I had no idea he chipped his little tooth on that fall!! I somehow feel responsible! I sure hope he's doing okay. He atleast looked super cute as dracula :) I'm glad to hear the rest of your halloween was fun!

Peter Lee Family said...

His tooth isn't half as bad as you made it sound-I mean you can tell it is chipped but he is still a little cutie. Glad tht you had such a fun Halloween. Jackson makes an awesome vampire(bat!).

Our family said...

Poor little kid but he still looks so dang cute. Hey we are planning a girls night on the 19th of this month let me know if you can make it.

SommersFam said...

I can't remember what happened last halloween where Jackson got hurt. Those crazy Halloween events!! Talmadge and I sure had fun trick-or-treating with you guys!!