
Jackson finally got his new bike. HE LOVES IT!!!!! Jackson was able to get this bike by someone who we don't even know donating the money for Shriners hospital to buy it for him. Keep in mind that this bike costs about $1000. I was so humbled by the generosity that people have to donate to children like Jackson. Cause I don't know if we would have ever been able to afford this bike by ourselves. We truely are so blessed with everything that has been done for our little angel. The Christmas Tree Jubilee is going to be donating him his very own new walker next week. This really does go to show you that when you donate money to something that there is definately someone out there who needs it and someone who appreciates it more than you know. I am so gratful for the people that have helped us in this way. It has been such a joy to watch Jackson ride his bike. I think that he feels a whole new sense of freedom, and he tells me that he is a "big boy" when he is riding it. I will never know why my Father in Heaven blessed me with such a sweet amazing boy!
5 comments:
Amazing! How touching! I am so glad you have been blessed in so many ways, you deserve it! He looked so cute riding it.
Wow that is so neat that people are so giving. Only if they could see pictures of what joy they have brought to Jackson.
Yay!! He looks like he is having so much fun!!!
Haha! I love watching him ride his new bike! He's getting so strong!!
How fun that he has his very own bike. It look like he is having a blast!!
Post a Comment