Well after talking to Barry I think that we both decided that I should make our family blog private. I would love for everyone that comes to check out what is going on with us to still be able to visit. So please leave me a comment with your email; or you can email me at
sstweety@yahoo.com. Hopfully I will be able to catch everyone that wants to still peek at our blog added. I will probably change it in a week:)
13 comments:
Add me please. telcarter4080@msn.com
add me alansarahkm@msn.com
We are just going to go out to eat. And Kaleb kept taking the hat off all night.
Definitely add me. jbeardall@lifetime.com. Also - I am sorry to hear about Jackson's little accident. Luckily it is just a little chip and doesn't even look bad. I am sure the dentist will be able to help. Do you remember when Brandon kicked me on our tramp when we were younger? He chipped two of my teeth and I believe that he broke my nose - I had to have my deviated septum fixed last year. Good times! Jackson is still as cute as ever and I can't believe how grown up he looks in his cute little stripped shirt.
i would love to still catch up with you guys...
kyleerock@hotmail.com
Don't forget about me! meganwhitear@yahoo.com
I am soo sorry to hear about Jackson's little accident! Maybe the tooth fairy should bring him a present! haha. It honestly doesn't even look bad and you work for the BEST dentist :O) Make sure you post a picture of the end result!
Okay we are planning to go to eat 6 or 6:30 what time works best for you?
sommersfam@gmail.com
We would like to still keep up with you through your blog eventhough we live so close and are able to keep in touch...you never know when that could possibly change :(
add me please!
caidandalicia@yahoo.com
don't forget us!
francis_3@peoplepc.com
Our e mail is bradyandamanda@gmail.com Add us please!!
ajohanson21@yahoo.com
Don't forget me! jcllfoster@msn.com
Your little boy is so adorable. We all need to get together for another girls dinner. If you do private please include me, I love reading about your cute family, you little boy is such an inspiration.
windyolson@yahoo.com
take care,
Windy Olson (sarah's friend)
Post a Comment