He was so excited to show everyone that he can make the number three with his hand. I think that it is so cute. Anyways on Saturday we had a Birthday Party for Jackson with family and friends. It was so much fun. Little Jackson got so spoiled by all of his family and friends that I decided not to have him open some of our presents. The kids had a lot of fun playing pin the nose on the snowman, and they also got to go ice fishing for their prizes. Then we had cake, and Jackosn loved his Thomas Cake, he even liked licking the frosting off of Thomas. I think that his favorite toy is his Geo Trax train, I think that he would play with it all night if I would let him!!! Thank you so much for everyone that came to the party and for everyone who was so nice and called Jackson on his B-day. We love you all and are so happy that you can share our fun little guys special day with us:)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Jackson.
oh it looks like he had so much fun!! Brady has the same track, it's been up since last christmas and he won't let us take it down!!
Hey do you want me to bring anything on Saturday??
He is so dang cute! I hope he enjoys school.
Post a Comment