Friday, December 19, 2008

.:ONE MORE TIME:.

I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD MAKE MY BLOG OPEN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS CAUSE THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE WONDERED WHY I DIDN'T ADD THEM TO MY BLOG. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD MORE PEOPLE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR EMAIL CAUSE I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO KEEP UPDATED WITH OUR FAMILY HAPPENINGS!!!!! YOU CAN LEAVE IT ON A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT SSTWEETY@YAHOO.COM

5 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

I love the cute ornament! Those are priceless. My mom kept all of the ones that I made when I was little and I still have them (well most of them I think!) We for sure need to get together after the first of the year (in addition to the b-day lunch!) so I can see Jackson - I think the last time I saw him was when he was maybe 6 or 9 months old at Rognon's reception. I hope you guys have wonderful Christmas. I am sure Jackson will be so fun on Christmas morning!

Connie said...

Hey Kate! We had so much fun at Jackson's party, it was fun watching the little ones play with each other, you are an awesome Mom, and Daughter. Love you, Mom

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Thanks girl, you are nice to say that! I'm still getting used to new new "do"
As far as the family pics.. No charge right now while I am still practicing! I would LOVE to practice on your cute little fam! What days are good for you guys? CHeck your sched and let me know and we'll plan something fun! :0)
thanks again!

Megan said...

I am dying to see a new post!! :O) I love all the pics you post of cute little Jackson!

Unknown said...

Erin Bailey (Anderson)erinkay14@hotmail.com