
Jackson had his first day of preschool on Monday which is was his birthday, but I think that was the best birthday present for him cause he was so excited. It was so cute to see how happy he was getting ready to go to his first day of school on his birthday---he also thought that it snowed just for him on his birthday too---Anyways he loves school and loves his teachers. I can't believe that my little boy is all grown up. He looked so big as he was walking into the door, I think that I might of had a couple of tears in my eyes. I am just so happy to be able to watch Jackson be such a big boy like other kids and I love to see the joy on his face when he feels like he is big. Jackson gets to go to preschool every Mon, Wed, and Thur, and he gets speech, ocupational, and physical theraphy there every week and we still go down to Shriners every other week. I am seeing some progress with him still, but I think that we are still going to have to be patient and just let him do things on his own time:)

He loved walking in the snow for the first time


He has his very own cubby for his coat and back pack

There is one of his friends
6 comments:
Hope he enjoys school. We should do play dates with him and reese.
OH MAN... I am totally crying! I can't believe he is going to pre-school! He isn't big enough! :( SO SO CUTE! Time does fly!
He looks great! I bet school will help him more than anything!!!
He is so cute- I can't believe you are so mean you make him walk through the snow! j/k cuz I am sure that he loves it and wants to. I can't believe how big he is.
Katie - I completely forgot that you made your blog private so my blog hasn't been updating your last post date so I haven't been looking at it thinking you just hadn't updated for a while. I love all of the pictures of Jackson and Happy Birthday to him too! What an amazing gift/blessing to have his bike. He looks so happy and I am sure he feels so independent when he rides it. I love his little suit. He looks so handsome. I will have to call you after the holidays are over and plan our little lunch!
I cant believe Jackson is that big! I love hearing about how he gets so excited for new things.
Post a Comment