AUGUST 30, 2011
Jackson was so super excited to go to school. His teacher is Mrs. Dicou. She is amazing. She has been so great to reassure me that Jackson will be well watched over and taken care of. I had some worries about Jackson going to school with his stability and with him being in a class of new kids that didn't know him. But I actually got to go into his class and talk about him. The kids were so incredibly sweet. They all were so excited to learn about Jack. I have been surprised at how well Jackson is handling all day kindergarten. I really did think that he would be so tired every morning and not want to get up for school, but he is the one that wakes me up every morning and he always has his backpack on 20mins. before the bus gets here!!!! Right now they are just reviewing all of their letters and going over their colors. He is doing great with this. He already knew his colors and letters but it is a good review. I will try to stay updated on how he is doing. As for now I am amazed at how well he is doing. I truly know that Heavenly Father has a strong hand in Jackson's life. He has a special mission for Jackson and I know that he is by his side helping him accomplish all that he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment