Wednesday, September 21, 2011

.:31 Weeks:.

.:30 Weeks:.


I just wanted to post this photo so I could see how much my cute belly is growing. I had an appt. this week, but with my preggo brain I really don't remember too much. My blood pressure was down and so I was told I could do more activity...which is great!!!


WEIGHT GAIN: A whopping 8lbs!!! Oh boy this is where it starts to get fun, from here on out I know that scale is going to go up a lot faster:)

HOW AM I FEELING: I am doing good. I just got over having a really bad kidney infection. When I went to the Dr. at 28weeks she had told me that I had a bladder infection and put me on some Macrobid antibiotics. That was on Thursday. Then on Monday I was feeling really crappy and I was having cramps and alot of contractions, then I went to the bathroom and there was blood (sorry TMI). So I called my midwife and she said that she would call me in a stronger Rx and to drink a lot of water and rest as much as I could. I did just that and by the next morning I did feel better. But it took a good week or so to feel better. Scarry, but I am glad that was all it was.

JACKSON: He is doing amazing!!!! He absolutely loves kindergarten. He was such a big boy going on his first day. I thought that he wouldn't want to wake up the next day cause he was so tired...but he woke up early and was so excited. He is already starting to spell his name a ton better and he loves singing all of the little songs that they sing. I have had the chance to volunteer in his class and it is so fun. I love to see Jackson with the other kids. He is a little social bug.

NEXT APPT: Well I am down to going every two weeks. Since I am in my third trimester I get to see this lil angel more often. I love being reassured every time I see him in the ultrasound.

No comments: