.:32 1/2 Weeks:.I just couldn't leave out the 1/2. I have to give myself credit for every day...hahaha. I had an appt. today. And sure enough I have another kidney infection. I knew that I probably had one cause I just hadn't felt good the last couple of days. I felt like I had the flu or something. It seems to be that the infection cleared up for about a week, My blood pressure was also a little high today. My midwife thinks that it could just be cause of my infection, but she told me to take it super easy anyways. Hopefully I can keep myself healthy until this lil boy comes.
WEIGHT GAIN: 5lbs. I am officially almost to 150...I was at 149.4. Like I said last time...the last couple of weeks are crazy how much you gain. I am sure it has nothing to do with all the cookies and candy I eat every day:) Although I did still manage to get into my regular pants today with the help of the belly belt.
HOW AM I FEELING: Like I said before I am feeling a little yucky right now just cause of the infection, and I feel super tired. I want to go to bed every night around 8:30. That doesn't happen, but that is when I get really tired every day. I am starting to get uncomfortable, but I try not to worry about it cause I know it is only going to get worse.
NEW FEELINGS: An awesome pain in my right rib. I think it must just be from his lil bum or heal resting on it. He has had the hiccups a lot lately. It makes me laugh sometimes to think that he is in their with hiccups. And lastly....I am starting to get a little more swollen.
EMOTIONS: I feel myself wanting to be ornery, but I really try not to be. I think it is mostly cause I am a little tired. But I have too much to be grateful for to waste my time getting mad or upset.
JACKSON: He is the absolute light of my life. I love to just sit and watch him play sometimes. He has such a good imagination. He also tends to hum and sing his own songs that he makes up while he is playing...it is the cutest thing. I think that he is keeping up in school so far. I really hope and pray that it continues that way. He has really been the key that helps Barry and me to remember to do what is right to bless our family.
BABY FACTS: As of today the baby measured to be 3lbs 12oz. I am not sure how long.
1 comment:
Looking great Katie! Hopefully that infection gets cleared up soon!!
Post a Comment