Tuesday, August 16, 2011

.:27 WEEKS:.

Sorry it has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I totally thought I would be better at this. So far not a whole lot has changed. Just probably the fact that my belly is growing super fast now. It is a weird filling to look down and not be able to see things that you used to be able to see. Or the fact that all my food seems to end up on my stomach now. The baby is moving a lot more now. And he likes to nestle his little butt up into my ribs. Jackson seems to be getting a lot more excited lately about being a big brother. I think that he has had some time to warm up to the idea of not being the only kid, but I am sure things will be a little different when the baby gets here.




Last week was kind of a hard week. Barry's sweet Grandma Johanson suffered a massive stroke. She was able to spend a wonderful day up at the Manorlands on Tuesday with some family. When her son was driving her home see started to stare off and not talk anymore. He called 911 and she was taken to the hospital about 10:00pm. She was in surgery until 2:30am. The blood clot had affected the whole left side of her brain. We were able to go and see her on Wednesday morning. She was able to look at us and we could feel of her love. On Thursday the family was able to bring her home. They put her favorite purple mumu on and she just slept in her bed. Almost all of her grand kids and great grand kids were able to talk to her and spend some tender moments with her that day. I spirit that was there was like non other that I had felt before. There was so much peace in her home. I can almost guarantee that everyone there was able to feel it. The last great grand kids said their final good byes at about 10:30 that night. At about 11:15 Grandma took her final breathe. I truly do feel like she was holding on so that all of us could tell her our last good-byes. Grandma Jo is truly one of the most selfless people that I know. She has taken care of more friends and family than I can count. She has always been there for anyone that needed her. She is going to be so missed, but I think that everyone truly felt like she was ready to go home to her darling husband and beautiful daughter. My testimony has grown so much the last couple of days. To see the faith that Barry's family has and to feel the spirit so strong was amazing. I am so grateful that I am a part of this amazing family.


WEIGHT GAIN: About 3 more pounds. A total of 12lbs

HOW AM I FEELING: Actually really good. I think I have learned my limits and to listen to the doctor about light activity. I still tend to over do it sometimes and then I tend to pay for it the next day. But all in all feeling great.

NEW FEELINGS: The baby getting bigger. I can feel him in my ribs quiet a bit. And I am starting to get some braxton hicks. This is about the same time I got them with Jack. Also I am noticing that I get a little bigger almost every day.

EMOTIONS: Well the past couple of weeks have been pretty emotional due to Barry's grandmas passing. But other than that I am learning to watch the things that I say and trying not to let things bother me quiet as bad.

FOOD CRAVINGS: Sugar, Sugar, and more Sugar!!!!!

JACKSON: He is just the best kid. We have been so on the go lately and he has handled it so good. I thought that this was such a sweet thing that he said. I told him that we were going to go say good-bye to Grandma Jo cause she was going to go live in Heaven. Then I asked him if he was going to miss her and he said "no", I was shocked so I asked him why and he said "cause when people go to Heaven they are happy and they get to see their family, and I know that I will get to see Grandma again when I am older". What a testimony he has at such a young age. I am so proud of him and definitely look up to him.

BABY FACTS: I am not too sure and I am too lazy to look it up. I think that the baby is about the size of a large head of cauliflower. About 3lbs and 12 1/2in. I could be wrong though. I will make sure I have it right next time :)

1 comment:

Twinpossible said...

You are so freakin' adorable! So tiny to. You'll be back to your pre-preggo self in no time. Looking hot mama. CONGRATS!!

Shelly

http://www.twinpossible.com/blog