21 weeks....YAY I am halfway there!!!!Well the last couple of weeks have been super busy and crazy!!! Since the last post we had a super fun family reunion at the Heber Valley Girls Camp with Barry's side of the family. And then we came home for about a week and then we were off to Arizona for 11 days to watch my neice and nephew while my sister Mindee and her hubby went on a cruise. It was a fun trip, but super HOT!!!! Jackson was a little nervous to ride on the plane to Arizona. He may have shed a couple tears out of fear, but once we got into the air he was super brave. And on the plane ride home he was even braver and enjoyed it a lot better. While we were there...like I said it was hot. The temp. was between 110-117 the whole time. We did a lot of swimming and eating slushies. The kids got along so good, and I mostly laid around all day cause I was a little sick and exhausted from the sun. We got home on Monday and then I worked on Tuesday. I was a little tired by Wednesday to say the least. But on Wednesday we got to have our BIG ultrasound and see this little angel. It was amazing. He was moving so much. From the time we started the ultrasound he was on his back, and then he had completely flipped to his tummy. It was so great to see that everything looked good. After the ultrasound I talked to my midwife and she was very concerned about my blood pressure. It was high at my last appt and it was still high that day. So she talked to me about being on Light Activity and I could only walk 1 mile a day. She told me that if it gets any higher than I will have to start taking medicine(which I definately don't want to do). So I guess for now I will just have to take it easy...which is so hard to do when you still have four months left. But ultimately it is for the best. I definately want me and this baby to be healthy and I want to be able to carry him full term.
Weight Gain: I gained 5 more lbs...so far that is 9lbs. Not too bad, but still crazy!!! My belly is definately growing daily though.
How Am I Feeling: Pretty good....there are days that I can tell my blood pressure is a little high. I tend to get headaches and feel dizzy. If I don't get to bed before 10pm I tend to not have a whole lot of energy the next day. But I don't feel sick any more...and for that I am super grateful:)
New Feelings: At 18weeks...almost to the day...I started to feel this lil' guy kick. I can now feel him all the time. He seems to be the most active in the late morning. He definately seems like he is more active than Jackson was. Jackson has been able to feel him, but Barry hasn't been so lucky yet.
Emotions: Pretty level. I did cry at a movie the other day. Oh and I did shed a tear or two when I found out Jack got into all day kindergarten. Other than that I feel pretty happy!!!!
Food Cravings: I definately tend to want sugar all the time. Why can't I crave healthy food??? This baby must just take after his mommy.
Jackson: He is getting more and more excited. He loves to kiss my tummy...the only problem is that he tends to kiss other people's tummies too. We just found out that he will get to go to all day kindergarten, which I am so excited for. I think that it will help him so much socially and help him get a little ahead of the game with reading....since writing will be hard for him. He got some new inserts for his shoes to help keep him from rolling his ankles. He hasn't worn them too much yet, but they seem to help some when he has them in.





1 comment:
I cannot believe you've only gained 9 pounds! I am SOOO jealous!
Post a Comment