Thursday, May 26, 2011

.:Week 15:.

YAY 15 weeks...almost 16.


Are most exciting news today was finding out what we are going to be having....Another BOY!!!!!

I am super excited about this. I have to admit that I would've loved to be having a girl, but I am sooooo excited for Jackson to have a little brother. My Dr. visit today was great. I am starting to get a little bit of high blood pressure and so they are just going to keep an eye on it to see if it gets any worse. The ultrasound went great!!!! We could see everything on our new little baby. Two legs, Two hands, Bum, Head, Strong Heartbeat, And a lil' Weenie--haha. He was waving to us, it was so dang cute. It made me feel so much better to see him moving and growing. Hopefully I will get to feel his small little movements some time soon. Jackson was really excited that he was going to be having a brother....he had such a huge smile on his face when he was watching the ultrasound. It was so amazing to have Jackson and Barry there when we found out the news. Barry was excited too, but deep down I think that he wanted a lil girl....but we can always try again...hahaha. I just think that Barry is such a good role model for boys and that is why we get to have two in our house :-)



WEIGHT GAIN: Oh man I have gained 4lbs...Not too bad though.

HOW AM I FEELING: Actually a ton better. I am not feeling sick hardly at all anymore. I am still a bit tired, especially after a day of work. I am starting to get these fantastic headaches(gotta love when you get them and can't take a dang thing for them). I am starting to definitely get bigger. My belly is getting hard and poking out.

NEW FEELINGS: I haven't felt any movement yet. I do have a ligament on my right side that goes down under my groin...and oh man it hurts so bad. It especially hurts when I have exercised or been on my feet too long. Sometimes it can take my breath away. I am sure it will only get worse though, so I should try not to complain.

EMOTIONS: Not too bad. I broke down and cried yesterday at Jackson's pediatrician's office after they told me that they didn't accept our insurance. I mean I literally had to sit down and cuddle Jack and bawl my eyes out. No worries we got the situation under control and are going to be switching to Dr. Clawson who I hear is great. We will miss Dr. Barhorst though. I tend to be a little more blunt when I am talking, so I need to watch that :-)

FOOD CRAVINGS: Not a whole lot. I just pretty much want to eat every minute of the day. Even 5mins after I eat I want to eat again--hence the weight gain--I did have a snickers shake from Steph's the other day and it was heavenly!!!

JACKSON: Jackson is being a little difficult these days. For some reason he is whining a lot and just being a little stinker. I am not sure if it is cause the baby being in mommy's tummy is getting a little more attention, or if it just his age. He has actually been awesome the last couple of days. And maybe that is due to the fact that I have tried really hard to be a lot more patient. So maybe it was me that was making him act that way...who knows???? He was been really cute with my belly though. He keeps asking when he will be able to feel the baby move, and he is always rubbing my belly and telling his baby brother "HI"

BABY FACTS: The baby is about 4inches and weighs almost 2 ounces. He is about the size of an apple. His head is now sitting on his neck. He is starting to grow eyebrows. And he is starting to look like a real baby this week. In the next month he will grow a ton.

I don't have another appt. until June 29 which is actually 5 weeks away. I am going to be in Arizona and so I have to wait until I get back. It will be my big ultrasound and I will be around 21weeks.

3 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I love your update, I wish I would have done that with my pregnancy. Its been forever since I have talked to you, good thing for FB and blogger. Congrats on the Boy-tell Barry, Dusty also said congrats or more specifically "oh cool" BOYS!

McCall said...

You're looking great and I'm glad you're feeling better now too!

Valeria said...

Congrats on another boy! So happy for Jackson! Those two can become best friends! Love you guys! You look great too. Gotta love that so very cute baby bump :-)