So I am going to try my best to keep this updated throughout my pregnancy. This way I will be able to keep track of everything that goes on. I actually wish I could have done this with Jackson. I will try to keep updated pics. of my ever growing belly.
Weight Gain: So far so good....haven't gained
How am I feeling: The last couple of days have been wonderful. I haven't felt nauseated all day, still really tired.
New Feelings: Just some growing pains..mostly on the left side.
Emotions: I am starting to lose my patients...poor Jack, I try to take a deep breath but sometimes that just doesn't help. I am noticing that TV shows make me tear up a little (like the season finale of "The Office").
Food Cravings: Always Pizza, Cheese and pickles sandwiches--only on Grandma Sycamores white bread.
Jackson: Jack got to go to the Zoo with his Grandma Sommers yesturday, and he loved it. He is getting really excited to go to Disneyland. Everyday he wakes up he counts down the day. He is walking on his tippy toes...which he thinks is really cool. He is now rubbing my belly telling me that it is getting big and he talks to his lil' baby.
Baby Facts This Week: This week our baby's fingers will begin opening and closing, its toes will curl, and it will start learning the sucking motion. It's eyes have moved from the side of it's head to the front. And it will start to urinate. Our baby is about 2 1/2inches long, and weighs 1/2ounce.
3 comments:
Yay we are so happy for you!! We had some trouble with our #2 too! I felt the same way about the spacing. Brady and Berlynn are 5 years, but it really is nice :) I never would have thought that I would have that space, but I really like it now. Of course if they are closer they are more like friends, but little Brady has been such a good big brother and loves her!! Jack will just love being a big brother!! good luck!!!
Congratulations! After the first trimester, I pretty much loved pregnancy :-) So glad you are feeling better and excited you get to have another little one.
Love,
so I am slow. but YAY CONGRATS! I am so so excited for you!
Post a Comment