
For the last two days of our trip we went to stay with Barry's brother Johnny and his family. This part of the trip was just as fun as the rest. The first day we got there Barry and Johnny were able to go golfing...Barry beat his brother so he was super happy. Then we got a babysitter and went to dinner. We went to Sushi...my stomach wasn't too sure about watching everyone eat raw fish, but I made it. They all loved it, it was the first time that Barry had eating Sushi and he liked it, except for the huge piece of raw Tuna. Then we were able to go to the San Diego temple to do some
iniatories, that was a super nice thing to be able to do. Sometimes you just need to be able to go the the temple and feel the spirit and I
definitely needed it that day. After the temple we went to La
Jolla beach. It was so dang cold, but Barry and Johnny braved the chill and went body surfing. They were so funny. I love to see Barry with his brother, he always has so much fun with him. They are such good friends. The next day was Jackson's cousin
Tevan's birthday. It was fun to be there for his birthday. We went down to Old Town San Diego and went to the Mormon Battalion Museum--that was pretty neat. Then we went to La
Jolla beach again to look at the Tide Pools. There was so much to see. We saw a ton of crabs, and we able to find some fun seashells. Jack loved the water, even though it was pretty cold. On our way home we stopped for some
Carne Asada burritos for dinner. We had a pretty relaxing night. And then that was the end of our trip. It came and went so dang fast. We left on Monday and got home the following Sunday. While we were watching TV on Sunday I looked and Barry and said "it doesn't even feel like we were on a trip", I was so sad it was over. It was amazing though. I will cherish it forever. Our first real
family trip with just us three...the next time it will be four!!! I love Barry and Jackson so much, we never got sick of
each other the whole time....it was amazing to spend every minute with
each other. How I cherish my family, I am so blessed.
***FYI we hopefully find out on Thursday what we are going to have, so I will keep you updated and I will put up my
latest belly pic.


2 comments:
You already get to find out the sex of the baby!? That is so soon! I don't get to know for like 3 more weeks!
What is it? Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment