Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.:Jackson's 4th Birthday:.

Jackson had such a fun Birthday this year. He woke up and we made him some waffles and he got to blow out his candle, which he was super excited for. Then that night we had a family birthday party for him. We had over both grandparents, and my sister and Barry's sister and brother and Jackson's cousins Talmadge and Mia. It was a fun little birthday. He got a lot of fun presents. Some of them included a laptop from Dresden, some learning books from Grandma Connie, puzzles from Talmadge and Mia, a car ramp from Ryker and Ashlyn, and we gave him a train table that was given to us by some amazing people. Jackson loved all of his new toys. Then we got to eat some cake and ice cream....which might I mention that I actually made his train cake. It was a pain but I managed to get it done.....Anyways, I can't believe that Jackson is 4, he has come so far since he was born. He has had to work very hard to get to where he is at, and I am so proud of him. Jackson is doing really well with his walking. He is still walking with his walker, but he is walking on his own at home a lot more, and he is starting to walk with just holding one of our hands outside a lot more. He is still loving preschool....I am just a proud mom!!! I love him so much. HaPpY BiRtHdAy LiTtLe JaCk!!!!!!


No comments: