Well we had a way fun HaLlOwEeN this year.....Jackson was a Train Engineer....he liked to be called Sir Jackson Hat, since he was the conductor of Thomas the Train on his walker!!!! Barry was the best daddy and made a Thomas to put on the sides of Jackson's walker. He made it out of cardboard....I was super impressed. Jackson loved it, and it was so fun to see him enjoy somthing cool about his walker. It was fun this year to watch him get excited about going to the houses and saying TrIcK Or TrEaT.....and it was so cute to watch him and Talmadge cause one would start to say TrIcK Or....and then the other one would finish and say TrEaT. Jack has a lot of fun dressing up and he is having even more fun eating all of his candy (or maybe that is Barry and me). Well I hope that you all had a great HaLlOwEeN......
One another note....I just thought that I would let you all know that Jackson is going in for another MRI on Wed. I am a little anxious to see if his cerebellum is continuing to shrink or if it has stayed the same. If you remember please keep little Jackson in your prayers....sometimes the anestetic seems to give him a pretty hard time with his balance, so hopefully it won't affect him too much;D
2 comments:
Hi Katie! How are you? Jackson is the cutest little train engineer EVER!! Such a cute costume. Way to go Barry on the Thomas stuff! Adorable! Hope you're all doing well!
I love his costume you guys did great. I will for sure keep your little man in our prayers. Let me know how it goes.
We missed you last night. :(
Post a Comment