Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.:VaLeNtInEs DaY:.

What better day than LOVE day???? I just love Valentines day. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life that I love so much!!!! I have such an amazing family. I especially am so grateful for an amazing husband and son. I get to love them and be loved by them everyday. For Valentines Day Jackson and I made Barry a candelight dinner and wrote him some poems....
WHY I LOVE MY DADDY
My Daddy is so special
cause of the things he does for me.
He always gives me hugs and kisses
and lets me know who I can be

He always says Good-Bye
before he is on his way,
And I know that when he gets home
we can sit and play.

He claps his hands at the good things I do
to let me know how proud he is of me,
Even when I fall down
he helps me off my knees.

But the most special thing of
al is how he holds my hand,
He helps me walk all through my life
, when the concrete feels like sand.

I know my daddy loves me
each and every day,
And daddy I hope that you know
I love you in the exact same way.



TO MY VALENTINE
There are so many reasons why
I love you like I do,
But first of all it started
the day we said "I Do"
And from that day through ups and downs
you have always showed to me,
That the love you have for a crazy girl
will forever and always be.

As I watch you be a father
to our very specail son,
How could I doubt by watching you
that you have always been the one.
The one I love to wake up to
and fall asleep with at night,
The one whos arms are always there
to tell me it's alright.
The strength you've had through hard times
has always carried me,
It helps me to feel like I can escape
and let my fears run free.
You are the most amazing man
that I have ever known,
And I know that at times my love for you
is never really shown.
But I hope that you know everyday
that I am glad that you are mine,
And I hope that you will always be
my perfect special Valentine.


1 comment:

Peter Lee Family said...

So cute, you write such amazing poems.