
So I know that it has been like two weeks since we have been home from Arizona. But I have been lazy and not put any pictures of Jackson's and mines fun trip to Arizona. We take this trip every year with my mom to go visit my sister Mindee and her family. It is always the highlight of my year. I just can't tell you how much I miss her cute little family. I never want to leave!!! Anyways we had a blast. The first day we went boating...yes it was warm enough for boating....Jackson pretty much cried himself to see, but then when he woke up he was happy and really liked the boat. The other days we had a lot of fun going to Train Parks and to a really cool museum.....but I think that Jackson's favorite thing was just playing around the pool chasing his cousins with his walker. He had a blast down there walking with his little walker. He is just so funny...it is fun to see him get so excited to be able to walk around like other kids, he gets so proud of himself!!!! Well I know that there are a lot of pictures, but I didn't really want to make a slide show---Sorry!!!!


5 comments:
Looks like a great trip! Jackson looks so much more steady...From the pictures he seems really well. I guess I'll see you guys soon. I'll fly out for kris's birthday.
Looks like you had a fun time. That is so nice that you get to go and see them once a year. It is hard having family live so far away.
You and Mindee have the cutest kids ever! I love those smiles! Boating sounds really fun about now:)
Looks like tons of fun... always good to get away!
I like your hair that color!
Post a Comment