Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.:BUSTIN A CAP:.



So I just thought that I would should you all what we have to do for fun up here in Morgan. What else is better than teachin the kid to shoot??? Jackson just loves shooting. He is a little trigger happy though. I am actually really glad that Jackson isn't scared of guns and that helikes to shoot. Barry and I both grew up around guns and we knew how to respect them and shoot them. I think that it is important for kids to understand this. Jackson was a little nervous while he was shooting Barry's SKS though. It was so funny to watch his face when he would pull the trigger. Well we had a lot of fun, and I do love living in Morgan and having the opportunity to just drive a couple of miles and be able to be where we can go 4wheeling and shooting!!!!

2 comments:

Peter Lee Family said...

He looks so cute with the war plugs on. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you.

Brandt & Kriste said...

Wow, you are a brave mom. I am terrified of guns. He looks so cute shooting.