Monday, May 4, 2009

.:I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER:.

So I went to Arizona for a week with Jackson and my mom to visit my sister Mindee and her family. It was so much fun to get away and see her family again. I just miss them so dang much. I wish that they could move back here. I will be putting pictures on from the trip in the next couple of days when I have more time. But I just wanted to put up these pictures to show you all what I got to come home to....When I was gone Barry and his sister Shannon were hard at work. They totally made over my bedroom. I came home and it was painted and had new curtains and Barry even painted our old nightstands and they look brand new. He also added some can lights with a dimmer switch. I was totally shocked...I couldn't believe it. He is such a great husband. I just love him so much. Although it is kind of depressing when you realize that your husband is way better at interior decorating then you are...oh well I guess that just means that he is going to have to do the rest of the house now!!!! Thanks again Shannon for helping Barry out...it looks awesome ;)



9 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Holy Moly, What a nice husband and sis-in-law! It looks great, I love it! Glad you had a nice trip and are home safe!

Shaun - Jillian said...

How cute! I love your bedroom and the color of paint! What a great guy! It sounds like you had a fun trip and I can't wait to see all of your pictures.

Valeria said...

Looks great! How sweet of Berry and Shannon. You do deserve every bit of it though! Hope you are well!

The Coach and his Wife said...

That is so sweet! They did a great job!

Francis Family said...

How cool is that?? It really looks great! And I hear ya on the decorating thing. I stink at it, and Chad sometimes whips out these great ideas... makes me feel lame :)

Our family said...

Wow! What a sweet husband. They did a great job. We missed you tonight I hope you can make it to the next GNO.

Amanda&Brady said...

we are so lucky we have amazing hubbies!!

Peter Lee Family said...

It turned out so sute-tell Barry great job and tell him thanks again for letting you come visit me.

Megan said...

wow. seriously?! NICE JOB BARRY. (husband of the year) he is makin Dallin look bad..lol :) It looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!