Monday, March 23, 2009

.:HOW ABOUT A PARK AND A PICNIC:.

On Saturday we decided to go to the park and have a little picnic. Jackson had a blast playing on the slides. And we had a blast watching him have some fun. The playing part was pretty great, but the trying to eat part was a little tricky...it was so dang WINDY on Saturday. It was a beautiful day but very windy, so our food and bags kept blowing away. Oh well it was a fun day though. It was just nice to finally get out!!!

This is what happens after a long hard day of playing!!!
We forgot to say "Happy St. Patrick's Day" did you wear your green????

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

DANG SNOW... now we are stuck back inside! :( Glad you got to get out. Looks like fun! Such a cute little boy!

Francis Family said...

We hear ya!! We did the same thing on sat. and we didn't even care about the wind cause we have cabin fever so bad!! I love that pic of your boys sleepin' - so sweet. Also, I love your post about your anniversary. What a sweet hubby to plan that all out for you. I bet you felt so special! Congrats on 5 years!

The Gibson's said...

hey, I wanted to invite you to my modbe party on april the 7th if you can send meyour address I can mail you your invite.
Thanks
Cambria
it's going to be fun!!! :)