We finally took Jackson to the eye doctor. He did such a great job for the doctor. He even let them put the eye drops in....even I hate that part. But he was a very patient little boy. The appointment took about 2 hours. But we did get some really good news--FINALLY--The doctor said that he didn't find and cataracts and that his eyes looked very healthy, he also said that Jackson's vision was almost perfect--his right eye has a little loss--the only bad thing was that he told us Jackson was cross-eyed. Which we kind of fingured cause when he gets tired his right eye tends to wonder to the middle. But he said to correct that he would either do an eye patch or muscle surgery. We go back in two weeks so that we can talk about what to do then. I was glad that his eyes were healthy cause a lot of disorders that have to do with ataxia have connections to severe eye problems. So that is why this was good news. It kind of rules out some possible disorders. I will continue to keep you all updated on things that we find out. We have another big round of blood work coming up so I will keep you updated.
Monday, March 16, 2009
.:THE WALKER STRIKES AGAIN:.
We finally took Jackson to the eye doctor. He did such a great job for the doctor. He even let them put the eye drops in....even I hate that part. But he was a very patient little boy. The appointment took about 2 hours. But we did get some really good news--FINALLY--The doctor said that he didn't find and cataracts and that his eyes looked very healthy, he also said that Jackson's vision was almost perfect--his right eye has a little loss--the only bad thing was that he told us Jackson was cross-eyed. Which we kind of fingured cause when he gets tired his right eye tends to wonder to the middle. But he said to correct that he would either do an eye patch or muscle surgery. We go back in two weeks so that we can talk about what to do then. I was glad that his eyes were healthy cause a lot of disorders that have to do with ataxia have connections to severe eye problems. So that is why this was good news. It kind of rules out some possible disorders. I will continue to keep you all updated on things that we find out. We have another big round of blood work coming up so I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
His poor little mouth! I hope it is getting better. I am so glad to hear that his eye sight is that great. What a wonderful blessing to have that be okay. Keep me posted on his next doctor's appointment.
Also, what a great anniversary surprise. It sounds completely romantic and so nice to get away, especially with how busy you stay with Jackson.
I am still waiting for our lunch so you just let me know when. Maybe we will just have to have you and Jackson and Barry down for dinner one of these weekends. Let me know!
Poor little guy, but he seriously is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. He sounds like such a trooper and you guys are the best parents and always being so positive about everything! What a great example to us all! :)
His poor lip. Poor little boy. Hey at least he looks tough though! I am so excited to see you guys.
Ouchy!!! That is no fun. Poor little guy. He is such a cutie. I hope he gets feeling better real soon.
Poor little guy.
I've been meaning to look at your blog ever since you commented on mine and kept forgetting how to get here.
Your family is cute.
Did I read on your profile that you are a dental assistant? That is one of my favorite jobs! I worked for my dad as an assistant for 6 1/2 years! It's awesome.
Also, did you know that your blog is kind of hard to read? The writing disappears into the pink and black checkerboards on the sides. It's very cute though.
Poor guy, sad! I hope he's feeling better and the swelling goes down. He is so darn cute. Hope to see ya soon at another girls night out!
Post a Comment