Thursday, February 26, 2009

.:WOW...5 years and he still LOVES me:.

So tomorrow will be our 5 year anniversary...CRAZY. I love that man so much. I still remember our first date and how he gave his mom a kiss and a hug goodbye as we went out the door to go meet Barry's friends. I just remember how sweet I thought that he was that he loved his mom so much. All I knew is that I wanted to be loved like that....And not only does he love me that much, he loves me more than that---at least I hope he loves me more than his mom:) Barry and I have been though a lot of ups and downs in 5 years, but the one thing I can say is that we have been through all of them together as one. I don't know if I could have made it with out him. I definatly feel so blessed to have such an amazing man to come home to everyday. I know that he is here for me no matter what. Cause if he still stayed around after how crazy I was the first year of marriage he can handle anything(did I mention I was on Brith Control--crazy). Anyways babe thank you so much for being a wonderful husband, a great provider, and most of all an amazing Daddy....Jackson loves you so loves you so much and so do I. I hope the next five years will be this great or even better!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I lve that picture of you guys behind the your briday veil. How pretty!

Megan said...

those pics are sooo cute! you are gorgeous. congrats to FIVE wonderful years!!!!!! I love you guys!!

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary! Five years with Barry, that deserves a medal, ha, ha!