Friday, February 20, 2009

.:SLEDDING:.

So last Saturday Shannon, her friend Ashley from Washington, Barry, and I went sledding up to Hartsgravel. It was a blast. Barry would give us a ride up the hill with his snowmobile(which was fun to ride cause I haven't had a chance to ride it since he bought it), and then we would fly down the hill. The first couple of times it wasn't too bad, except for all of the powder that covered us the whole way down. But after a couple of times it started to get packed down pretty good and we were flyin'. It was a blast and I am so glad that we did it. I haven't been sledding for a long time(well except for the kiddie hills) and I forgot how much fun it was. So thanks Barry for being such a trooper and drivin us up the hill so we didn't kill ourselves walking:)



4 comments:

Our family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It is always fun to play like a kid.

Are you going to be able to make it to GNO on Monday?? Let me know I need to call and let them know how many people are coming.

Shaun - Jillian said...

What a blast! That looks like so much fun. Shaun and I went and did the tubing hill in Midway a few years ago but that has been the extent of our sledding! It looks like you guys had a great time! We still need to get together and do lunch.

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. I LOVE snowmobiling and I hate winter. Weird combination eh?! Hope you're coming to girls night out on Monday!!

Peter Lee Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe how much snow Utah has had this year.