Monday, February 2, 2009

.:CONGRATS STEELERS--SUPERBOWL CHAMPS:.

We are definately Steelers Fans at our house, so we loved the game yesturday. It was nice to watch such a close game for the Super Bowl. Barry took a picture of Jackson with his 3D glasses on. I don't know if you all watched the preview for Monsters and Aliens in 3D, but we all sure did!!! I wish that I would have gotten a picture of all of us with our glasses on, it was quiet awesome. We had a fun get together at our house. And lots of great food. So thanks to everyone who made it over. And Jackson and I will definately be watching CHUCK in 3D tonight!!!!

8 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

BOO!!!!!!!! I can't believe you guys are Steelers fans! I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore! Ha ha... seriously though, CARDINALS ROCK!!!!!!!! They SO deserved to win. Especially after Harrison's dirty sportsmanship. He sucks!!

Megan said...

He is the cutest!! We need to get together and play! :)

Shaun - Jillian said...

Hey Kate! I sent you a text earlier today but I am not sure if you got it or not. Just in case...tomorrow still works great. I am flexible and can go whenever so just give me a call and let me know where you want me to meet you for lunch! I am so excited to see you!

Valeria said...

I love Chuck and we sure love the Steelers. How funny! How did you become a Steeler fan, Pitt is quite far? Carl grew up there, so that is where it comes from for us :-)

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Katie! I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm so glad that you found my outdated blog! I really need to update that thing... Jackson is so cute! It was great to hear from you. Keep in touch!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Katie! I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm so glad that you found my outdated blog! I really need to update that thing... Jackson is so cute! It was great to hear from you. Keep in touch!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Katie! I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm so glad that you found my outdated blog! I really need to update that thing... Jackson is so cute! It was great to hear from you. Keep in touch!

John and Charese said...

I was so out of the loop with the 3D glasses. Glad you enjoyed the game. Sorry, I have been checking on you, just been crazy. Glad all is well!