Saturday, September 27, 2008

.:OUR NEW TABLE---YEAH:.

We finally got our new table. I love it. I am so excited to be able to have people over for dinner and now we can all sit at the same table!!!! It is a cool table cause it has a butterfly leaf it in that makes it so easy to make bigger and 8 people can sit at it. I also had to put this picture of Jackson on here cause he was so proud of himself that he was standing up and wanted to show off his new outfit from his Aunt Shanni. He sad that he looked like a "stud". He is the funniest kid, I just love him!!!!!

5 comments:

Peter Lee Family said...

Love, Love, Love the table. I also like the rugs underneath it. I am so jealous you get to decorate your new home!

Our family said...

I love that table it is very nice. You will love having that flip out on the table it is so nice to have. Me and and some of my friends are going to roys aerospace museum on Wednesday if you and Jack want to come.

John and Charese said...

What a stud he really is! He looks so cute!

Megan said...

Love your table! Jackson IS a stud!

Francis Family said...

How funny that a new table is so exciting, but I totally understand. We've had the same hand-me-down (kind of ugly) table since we were married, and we're due for a new one for sure! Oh and I love that Jackson knew how cool he looked in his new outfit - so fun!!