
Barry and I got the chance for a little getaway to
Jackson Hole. I have never been there. I have been to Yellowstone like a hundred times but never Jackson. It was a blast. We were only there for three days, but it was well needed. Kris watched little Jackson for us and we appreciated it so much. It is always so nice to be able to go on a trip and not have to worry about your kids cause you know they are safe!!! Anyways on Wednesday night we went to the
Bar-J-Wranglers===that was really fun===Then on Thursday we went
whitewater rafting--Just one small detail....
it was only45 degrees--it was cold but a blast. Later that day we drove around
Teton Park and it was georgous. On Friday we went on a
gondola ride the the top of Jackson Hole Ski Lodge, nad that was fun cause we got to watch some people take off paragliding, then we just went to downtown Jackson and did some shopping and then came home. It was so beautiful up there. I always thought that Wyoming was not a very pretty state, but after our trip there I changed my mind. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with eachother. Sometimes us parents need that. Even though i love Jackson so much it sure was nice to have some alone time for awhile!!! We definately will go again next year so if anyone would want to come with us that would be a lot of fun!!!!!
The Bar-J-Wranglers And Us in our handy dandy wet suits
Teton National Park-Jackson Lake Lodge-Barry checking the water-it was cold

Our fun Gondola Ride
Downtown Jackson
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We would love to go with you next year. We were going to go there this weekend with Alan's cousin Sherie but we decided we needed to save our money for Disneyworld. So lets plan something for sure I will help you if you would like.
Jackson really is the only pretty place in Wyoming :) Trust me we lived there! We havent been there since our honeymoon four years ago! I am glad you guys had fun and were able to get away it is so important to be able to spend time with each other! We would love to come with you guys next year, let us know the details!
How fun for you guys to get away for a few days by yourselves! I need that every now and then and we don't even have kids yet. We were actually up there on Saturday! Too bad we missed you! I have heard that Bar-J-Wranglers is so much fun but we have never done it. Glad to see you guys had a good time.
Thise pictures look so beautiful! The place is gorgeous. I guess I found another place to add to my travel maniac list.
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Me and Tel are leaving tonight for the rest of the weekend to go to Jackson and then lava so you gave me more ideas of what to do. Thanks
I agree! It is so important to get some time away. I'm glad you were able to do that. Sounds like fun!
HeY!! How fun! I am glad you guys got to get away!! And I would LOVE to go to the early showing of Twilight, but my Dr. said, if this little baby hasn't came by Nov. 20th, she will induce me! So I won't be able to go!! :O( Thanks so much of thinking of your obsessed friend though Ü
yea-finally a new post! Looks like you guys had so much fun. We would love to go next year-oh yea one small detail-we would need money to do that! Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Marathon is not this sat. but next-I am dreading it!
Post a Comment