Thursday, October 20, 2011

.:36 WEEKS:.

.:36 WEEKS:.--Looking like a pumpkin...hahaha


So I went to my midwife today to see how things were going. As far as my infection it looks like everything is all cleared up for now. My blood pressure was great. She did the swab for Group B Strep, although since I was positive with Jackson then they will do the antibiotic anyways. And she checked me. She said that I was definitely softening, I was dilated to 2cm and I was 70% effaced. She also said that it definitely feels like I have dropped. If I haven't had the baby by 39weeks then she will induce me, which would be on Nov. 10th. But I have a pretty good feeling that I will go before then. She did an ultrasound and the baby is measuring a little small. She was a little concerned. So if he doesn't gain enough by my next appt. next week then she will have to induce me then. So I could be having this baby anytime now. I am starting to get a little anxious. I am so excited to have this baby here, but it is going to be so different for it not to just be Barry, me, and Jackson. Maybe I am a little worried about giving Jackson all of the attention that he should be getting...I am not quiet sure why this seems like such a big transition. But at least I am ready for this lil angel to come into our family. I am really hoping that he can hold off coming until after Halloween. I just really want to be able to spend this Halloween with Jackson since it will be our last one with just him. I have definately having a lot more contractions. It is now 1:18am and I can't sleep cause I am contracting quiet often. The baby was measuring at about 5lb. 2oz today. So he defiantly needs to get a little bigger. We will just keep praying that he can stay in there as long as he needs to, but we are ready for him to be here if he is ready to come. Like I said I have another appt. next week. So we will see how things are then:)



.:34 WEEKS:.

2 comments:

McCall said...

I can't believe you could be having him so soon!! Good luck!
PS it took you long enough to finally look pregnant! :)

mike and elise said...

Awwww . . . you are so cute pregnant!