
Mason ended up with Jaundice so he had to be on the bililights for a couple of days. His count got up to 18. There is nothing that I hate more than this. Jackson had to do the bilibed too for about a week. So I was so glad that Mason only had to be on the bilibed for two days three nights. He is doing a great job with eating but I just haven't been able to get much milk in yet so I have to do some supplementing. He is growing great. He got down to 5lbs. 12oz when we went home and he was back up to 6lbs after a week. Jackson just loves being a big brother. He was a little nervous cause of his cast. But after we got that off he has wanting to do nothing but give Mason loves. He has been able to spend the night at both grandparents a couple of times and he is loving that and I am loving the help.
No comments:
Post a Comment