Thursday, January 29, 2009

.:MY LONG LOST LOVE......VOLLEYABALL:.

(MY BIGGEST FAN)
So I am finally playing the sport that I love again. I feel like it has been forever!!!! I am playing on a Women's Volleyball league down in Layton. We have such a fun team. And not to mention we are UNDEFEATED--we have only played 3 games--I was so glad when my SISTA FROM ANOTHER MISTA Shannon decided to move home cause one of our big plans was that we were going to put together a team to play, and boy did we not only choose a good team, we chose the best team. I absolutely love the girls that we play with. I not only get to play with my cousin Lindsey Jo, and my sister-in-law Shannon, but I get to play with my sister Nikki. How lucky is that. And the other girls that I play with are just so awesome and fun. It feels so good to be doing something that I love....although I have to admit that I didn't realize how being a mom can make such a difference on how you used to move(or maybe it is due to the lack of working out)!!! It has just been a great stress reliever for me, especially with all that we are learning with Jackson lately. It was just so much fun to have him and my mom there cheering for me and the team. And all of the girls made me feel so good by talking about how cute he was--I just can't hear it enough!!
I just wanted to give everyone a little update with Jackson. On tues. we went to go and see a Genetics doctor. He talked to me about Jack's cerebellum. We weren't quiet sure if the shrinkage was a lot or not cause no one had been very clear. But he did tell us that the shrinkage of his cerebellum has gotten significantly worse....so a little sad, but the fact that Jackson is doing a lot of things that the are suprised that he is doing is a great hope. So I know that he can fight past this....he is such a brave strong boy!!!!!! I will let you know anything that comes up...any new info.

(ALL THE GIRLS ON "THE FEARLESS")

(LOOK HOW FUN--ME AND MY SISTERS--ALTHOUGH I WISH MINDEE COULD BE HERE TOO)



8 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

How fun for you to do what you love! thanks for your kind comment! I like teaching and am glad to hear my students (atleast some of them)like me too!
I am sorry to hear about Jackson. He is so strong that he will fight! You guys are awesome!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Love the pics. Thanks for finding a way to get them to us. I think Kade would have a lot of fun playing with Jackson. I haven't brought him to the later games because he usually goes to bed at 8. Turns out though, he didn't want to go bed last night for my mom so he should've come. Hope you guys have a good week. It was great to meet Jackson.

Heather Ashcroft said...

Oh, and I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my friends list :) Are you going private? If so, I'd like to keep looking if you don't mind. My e-mail is hlashcroft@gmail.com

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun... I LOVE volleyball!!! We always play sand volleyball in the summer. LOVE IT! You are such a cute mom to your darling little boy. With your love and support, he will continue to progress and amaze everyone!!

Staci J said...

You're so dang cute!!! I play volleyball once a week too, but it's just a bunch of adults in our stake getting together to play one night a week, still super competitive and fun! We need that as moms I think. Jackson is A-dorable! We continue to keep you in our prayers:)

Genna said...

Wow, you guys are so strong, I just read your last few posts, sorry I haven't been as caught up as I would like to be. You are all amazing! I will email ya soon so we can stay updated! Jackson is so Amazing and so dang cute! Your in our prayers.

Francis Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! Not for me though cause I'm horrible at volleyball :) It's so important when you're a mom to do something for yourself on a regular basis. So... way to go woman! We hope that little Jackson will just improve from here. We've definitely kept your sweet family in our prayers. Best of luck!!

Valeria said...

Congrats! That's great. I can't wait to get back into sports again. So hard with work.